NetValue has been established in late 2008 with the objective to become a referential Service Provider in Business to Business market for Cloud solutions based on ultrabroadband connettivity.
Its growth has been based, starting from 2009, on the development of a wide range of ultrabroadband wireline services . In late 2011 NetValue become MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) launching its services with the brand NVMobile.
Starting since 2013 a wide Cloud solutions portfolio has been developed, including IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and application platforms for Unified Communication, Collaboration, Messaging, Virtual Call Center, Backup & Disaster Recovery, IoT and Big Data solutions.
Nowadays Netvalue is also proposing itself as a partner in the development of solutions based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (algorithmic, mathematical modeling and semantic elaboration of text) and in the process automation including the Industry 4.0 programs.
NetValue's mission is the value creation using technological innovation. Thru an holistic approach Netvalue assists customers in the digital transformation projects offering its competences and the experiences of its team of professionals.
- 360-degree view
- Innovation as an attitude
- Ability to implement customized solutions
- Consultancy approach to plan and adopt ICT best practises
- Proactive issues management
The code of practise, together with the Service Agreement and the commercial offer, is defining principles and rules in the relationships between the Provider and its Customers. NetValue's Codes of Practise is compliant with art. 10 of the D.P.R. 18 September 1997 n. 318, deliberation n. 179/03/Csp, and in the respect of the directive President of the Council of Ministers of January 27 th 1994, regarding the provision of public services, stated that the relationship with the customer will be regulated by the undersigned contracts.
To download code of practise:
In accordance to AGCOM deliberations the quality of services documents are following.
All documents are in italian language.
- Objectives 2019
- Internet report I half 2018
- Fixed voice report I half 2018
- Mobile report I half 2018
- Voice services contact year 2018
- Objectives 2018
- Internet report year 2017
- Fixed voice report year 2017
- Mobile voice report year 2017
- Voice services contact year 2017
- Quality report year 2017
- Internet report II half 2017
- Fixed voice report II half 2017
- Mobile report II half 2017
- Internet report I half 2017
- Fixed voice report I half 2017
- Mobile report I half 2017
- Objectives 2017